Monday, May 18, 2009

Prayer Request

I don't want to get my hopes up for fear that the God will close the door. But please pray for me that I can see the open doors and not pound on the closed ones. 1. I am waiting for my health insurance to go through so that I can get up to date on stuff and leave the country with a little more comfort in my health. MN care needed one more piece of info before they could determine if I will be approved or not. I sent in the info today and hopefully the insurance will go through soon.
I need to have my wisdom teeth removed. I need new glasses and contacts that work! I need my shots, who wants to hold my hand? Seriously? I need a full physical before leaving the US, and I think that is it for doctor stuff... 2. After that goes through, I can finish my YWAM applications. YWAM stands for Youth With A Mission. It is a christian organization that enables people to go to other countries, take classes on things like church planting, missions, etc, and then use those skills to evangelize. It's an amazing program, and as of now, the doors are open and as I pray about it, I feel God placing this on my heart for a reason. So, please pray for open doors if this is God's will. And if it isn't in his will for me, then I hope that I can see that and not try to fight it. 3. Please pray for relationships. There are some things I am dealing with that are very stressful at times. I need God's guidance in these matters. That is all I need right now! Thank you all for being so wonderful, I appreciate your prayers and help in these matters.

3 comments:

  1. Diane! I'll hold your hand! And pray for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you!!!!your the bestest cafe manager EVER!!!! and your amazing!!!and its easy to talk to you!!!i loveth you to death!!!!
    see you sunday???;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ashley and Lizzy. :)

    ReplyDelete

About this blog