Wednesday, January 14, 2009

First Post!

Ok, my first post. How exciting right?
I have been following a number of blogs by people I know, and I have liked the idea of having one. But the people who's blogs I follow are typically married with kids or have interesting lives. So of course their blogs are fun to follow because they have great stories to tell. Now, my life, is not so exciting. Not that I don't love it, and enjoy it, I just don't think it is that exciting from the view of someone else.
Here is the break down of my life-
I work at my church, its the best job I have had, I manage the commUnity cafe there. Other than that, I just hang out with my friends and families. That stuff is exciting to me, but from the outside, I think that it might look a little boring.
So, I hope this blog is not too mundane for you! Please enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. You better keep it up, because I just became a follower of your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to blog land :) I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I'm so glad to see you "out here"! :-) I will look forward to reading your blog. Trust me, you have great stories to tell too. Having kids doesn't give you more interesting stories...just crazier ones! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurry up and put up another post!!

    Ebby Ray

    ReplyDelete

About this blog