Thursday, April 16, 2009

Mona Lisa

Yet another lyrical based blog. That is what I should call my blog! Forget the "just one in six billion".... if all I did was based on lyrics then I would totally change the name to "yet another lyrical based blog"

The name of my blog is besides the point. The point is, I had a song stuck in my head, and poof, something to blog about came to mind. The song is Mona Lisa by The All American Rejects. They are the only band I can think of off the top of my head that has never disappointed me with a song. That is another side note... now to really get to the point.



You can sit beside me when the world comes down,
If it doesn't matter then just turn around.
We don't need our bags and we can just leave town.
You can sit beside me when the world comes down.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C88pmXssR_k
^Music and lyrics^


As I am singing this morning, I realize what I am saying and I wonder, if I was singing this to someone, who would it be? Who would I want to sit beside me when the world came down? If it was my last day on earth, who would I want to be apart of it? There are so many people that come to mind! I just love too many of you all to choose a few.

So, this is a shout out to those of you who I would want to be a part of my last day on earth. I would need my family whom I love dearly, and my adoptive families that I don't know what I would do without, and my good friends that make my life so much better.
I am so thankful to all of you in my life, every person in my life has impacted me in some way or another. Whether it be the tiniest little thing, or a life changing way. I love you all and thank God for your presence in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About this blog